Monday, January 1, 2018

Guest Designing for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies


Happy New Year!  It's the first minutes of 2018 (in California anyway) and I'm thrilled to be Guest Designing for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, the monthly Anything Goes With a Critter Challenge Blog.  The fabulous sponsor for this month is Fabrika Fantasy and I have the pleasure of working with the adorable Snowman's Friends.



Here's a closeup of Snowman's Friends.  I've colored them with Copics with some white Posca paint pen detail on the branch and fussy cut them out to add to my winter scene, but if you're rushed for time, included in the digital assortment is a precolored image, as well.



The shadowbox card was cut with my new Sizzix die and folds flat for mailing.  I've added a sentiment sticker inside and a flurry of snowflakes from JoLee's.
Thanks you so much to 2 Crafty Critter Crazies for the invitation to Guest Design this month and to Fabrika Fantasy for sponsoring.  Hope to see you join in the challenge. 

I'll be entering this in the DL.Art January Linky Challenge, the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG challenge, TTRCD week of Dec. 26th, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #72 AG, Crafty Animals #10 January AG w/Animal,  Simon Says Monday Something New (new die) and Simon Says Wednesday AG

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, my friend, wishing you many joys and good health for 2018. what a lovely card, those critters are just adorable Congrats on your GD spot I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is fabulous, what a wonderful scene you have created.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You literally created a scene! I would keep this on my mantle all winter long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning creation and lovely dimension. DELIGHTFUL. Happy New Year! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. its awesome!
    love it!
    Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year. I love the shadow box card that you created. The animals are so darn cute. I hope we can meet up this year and Thank you for joining the DL.ART January Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally home from my holiday travels and found a moment to visit. I'm so happy that you're one of our GDTs this month and this is such a fantastic 3d creation, Donna! Thank so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Creations. :-D NC

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great 3D card with the wow factor. 2 Crafty Critter Creations DT, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  9. your winter scene is so beautiful Donna, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!